Thursday, March 25, 2010

Jimmy Signs with U.S.Reels

We are pleased to announce that Jimmy Houston has just signed a five year contract with US Reel, a St. Louis based American company that makes both casting and spinning reels. Jimmy is absolutely blown away with the quality, technology, innovations, and value of these great reels. Jimmy says

"My new US Reel SuperCaster is an incredible casting reel. It's unbelievable how far I can cast with such little effort. Every fisherman will be impressed. My good friend Tom Mahoney from Little Rock first introduced me to the SuperCaster on a trip to my lake earlier this year. He told me he had never seen a reel that would cast this far. He said the secret technology to this reel is that it has no level wind. Later my friend OT Fears stopped by and told me that he had changed to US Reel as had Guido and Dion Hibdon. I had to learn more. The ABL or see-saw level wind system, I call it the magic wave bar, is the secret. And these reels are packed with other great technological innovations. It's going to be fun fishing with and sharing these great reels with America's fishermen."

US Reel SuperCasters and spinning reels are of course available at Bass Pro Shops as well as most fishing tackle retailers all over the country. US Reel offers the most value that there has ever been in the fishing reel marketplace. Great casting reels (with Jimmy's Magic Wave Bar) starting at around $79. For further information see http://usreel.com/ or U.S. Reel; ;824 Hanley Industrial Court; St. Louis, MO 63144 Phone: (314) 962-9500



No comments:

Post a Comment

Profanity will not be tolerated